Community Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Duke Of Deer

+10
Tiw1(T2)
-Ai-ChaN-
seithz
Puku Puku
gedh4nk
kingandroid
Prodigy
setosan
White_Spirit
vslayer
14 posters

Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Guide] Duke Of Deer Empty [Guide] Duke Of Deer

Post by vslayer Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:14 pm

Di dalam dunia PWO ada NPC yang namanya Duke Of Deer. rendeer
Nah duke of deer ini biasanya ngasih tips & trick kalo kita bayar ke dia 10 gold (kl gk salah)
Tapi sayangnya walaupun kita dah bayar informasi yang di kasih bisa aja berguna bisa juga hanya omong kosong.

Nah daripada buang2 duit buat chat terus-menerus sama dia, Gw gk sengaja nemuin web yg ngasih tau apa aja yang bakal di omongin
sama Duke Of Deer tsb. Cuma nama webnya gw lupa (but don't worry, dah sempat gw copy ^^)

Nih Dia: (Part 1)

-According to some say, if one gained possession of the DemonRealm Tiger Scroll(Triple) Excerption, then only it will be possible to reveal the secret in the God of tiger's scroll of legacy.

-According to some say, if one gained possession of the Sacrilege Excerption Wood, then only it will be possible to reveal the secret in the God of dark thalassian's scroll of legacy.

-According to some say, if one gained possession of the Wispy Excerption(Fire), then only it will be possible to reveal the secret in the God of vermilion phoenix's scroll of legacy.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your weapons at Blacksmith Spark place in west of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better weapons by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your weapons at Blacksmith's place in north of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better weapons by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your weapons at Blacksmith's place in south of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better weapons by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your weapons at Blacksmith's place in Dream Searching Port around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better weapons by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your medicine at Pharmacist's place in Dream Searching Port around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better medicine by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your medicine at Pharmacist's place in north of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better medicine by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your medicine at Pharmacist's place in south of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better medicine by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your accessories at Jeweller 's place in west of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better accessories by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your accessories at Jeweller 's place in north of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better accessories by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your accessories at Jeweller 's place in Dream Searching Port around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better accessories by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your equipments at Tailor's place in Dream Searching Port around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better equipments by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your equipments at Tailor's place in north of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better equipments by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your equipments at Tailor's place in west of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better equipments by luck.

-Since you are still here, allow me to tell you a secret, if you make your equipments at Tailor's place in south of Ancient Dragon City around this while of time, you stand great chances obtaining better equipments by luck.

-Right before God of Shen Ru had dormant into the Land of Divine Calmness, he left a prophecy: Anyone who met the GM, that day itself, he or she will be extremely lucky.

-Right before God of Shen Kong had dormant into the Land of Divine Calmness, he left a prophecy: Anyone who met the GM, that day itself, he or she will be extremely lucky.

-Right before God of Shen Nong had dormant into the Land of Divine Calmness, he left a prophecy: Anyone who met the GM, that day itself, he or she will be extremely lucky.

-Right before The God-Lady of Zhu Rong had dormant into the Land of Divine Calmness, he left a prophecy: Anyone who met the GM, that day itself, he or she will be extremely lucky.

-Women of trade who don't know the hatred of a conquered nation, prostitute who can't understand a marriage affair...... One must widen one's view, in everything for oneself to be a knowledgable person and to excel.

-Fear will imprison oneself, one will regain freedom because of hope. A person who have strong will can only save oneself, and a person who have greatness can save all others.

-Imposible is nothing, I would rather be alone proudly, than to lowly start a love relationship.

-My face is very clean and smooth, even a fly can't lay it's foot on the surface! But the sad thing is, my pocket is cleaner than my face......

-In your life, it feels very delightful that you were to fool around once in a while, but if life intends to fool around with you, definately you'll be in big trouble.

-It is both suffering and a tiring process to train up your level at the same time, why not build up a guild together; As there are handsome guys and pretty girls, and also someone to share the wonderful times together.

-One's life cannot be the same like cooking, we can't just prepare all the ingredient, and then put it all into the frying pan in one shot.

-The hand is not use for hitting people, it is to embrace your love ones; The foot is not use for kicking people, it is to aim at your vision or goal and stride towards it with huge footsteps.

-Please do not believe in those social rumour, it does not bring any effect by unsealing the Twin Tower of Darkness for one to become celestial being or to become demonic being.

-Being heard of, WraithMater Of Ennead Child had suffered the postnatal emotional distress syndrome, as children was being eaten alive by her after she gave birth to them.

-If ladys would show their generosity at first, the guys wouldn't dare to be stingy.

-It is pointless to live on forever, if you are unhappy. But if you are joyful enough, it will be satifying even living a shorter life-span.

-There is a type of bird in this world which have no legs, it can only keep on flying, when it is tired, it will glide and slumber through the winds, this type of bird can only land on the ground once in its' life time, that is the time of its' death.

-It's not that I like to look for a fight, it is just lots of people who like to get themselves whack by me.

-If there is people, there are kindness and enmity, and if these two forms exist, then there is the society. People is the society, so how can you avoid it?

-What is the definition of master, there is only ten words to explain it in short, a very unusual lone entity, with loads of pretentious nonsense.

-Being heard of the Advanced Transfigure Scroll enables you to change into an extremely hideous and ugly outlook, when you encounter Envenom Ghoul, it would even ran away to avoid you.

-Being heard of Jaxith's family being raid by Boneydrake Soldier while they were running for their lives, the family of five still have their corpes uncovered on the vast grassland.

-In those year, I treat money as they are nothing but turd soil, but it means a lot to me right now.

-Using the mission's search up function with proficiency, you shall find yourself a suitable mission in the shortest amount of time.

-If you are bored of killing monsters to train up your level repeatingly everday, go ahead and venture the search of the Dragon, it can be a very good way to exalt oneself's cultivation level.

-God will remind us that we had gained too many by taking away the best thing from us.

-God is taking away our best things is because in return he would give us better.

-Don't even think just by reading a few books about mafia, you can start learning to become a mafia's boss.

-What is so different between a human and a salted fish when one who doesn't have any ideal to strive.

-If chickling grows up will turned into a goose; and a goose grows up it turned into a sheep; as sheep grows again up it becomes a cow; and until the cow grows up; In time, after all those bizarre and chaotic phase, Rancor Force will soon be destroyed.

-When comes across things like sentimental issues, no matter how one is skillful at martial art or good in combat feat, one is unable to fend off such feeling.

-Usually if man who encounter such thingy, surely he would be a goner, it's like what the old rhyme said, heroes are unable to resist the seduction of a beauty.

End of Part 1 (part 2nya gw sortir dulu ya soalnya banyak yang kembar kata2nya) Mudah2an membantu ^^

NB: Kalo yang bingung sama bahasa inggris rajin2 buka kamus aja, mo translate males dah malem ehehehehe.

Terakhir diubah oleh vslayer tanggal Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:40 am, total 2 kali diubah (Reason for editing : Salah judul & hurufnya kekecilan ^^)
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

Jumlah posting : 747
Lokasi : *The Darkest Side Of My Soul*
PuPu Point :
[Guide] Duke Of Deer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Guide] Duke Of Deer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 23.02.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Guide] Duke Of Deer Empty Re: [Guide] Duke Of Deer

Post by White_Spirit Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Maksudnya Duke Of Deer itu apa ???

Tujuan NPC ini cuman ngasih kita info" yang ga ada gunanya gitu ???

Tapi itu banyak juga info yang mayan. kaya ngejelasin semacam legenda
White_Spirit
White_Spirit
PuPuEgg

Jumlah posting : 79
Lokasi : 7th Heaven
PuPu Point :
[Guide] Duke Of Deer Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Guide] Duke Of Deer Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 10.05.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 am

Yup dia cuma ngasih info tapi kita musti bayar.

Banyak sekali yg di omongin ama dia, part 2nya ntar malem gw upload di sini, total ada 5 part.
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by setosan Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:50 pm

mayan berguna sebenar nya
cuma klo bener yang vslayer bilang

info itu terkesan terlalu mahal
apalagi kaya nya asal bayar 10gold random dapet nya

keep going [Guide] Duke Of Deer 122313
setosan
setosan
PuPu Baby

Jumlah posting : 381
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 31.03.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Part 2

A true velocity is unable to be seen with naked eyes, it is like the unpredictable cloud and swifty wind, similar to the view from dawn till dusk, or like the time that not

knowing when the tree leaves will start to wither, or maybe when is your child is teething, and the time that yourself unknowingly falls in love with someone.

Whenever I am looking at the city at this point of view, I will have a very strong feeling that the small town is like a motherly form, and we are living inside her womb.

I've heard that Blacksmith from west of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Blacksmith from north of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Blacksmith from south of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Blacksmith from Dream Searching Port drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Pharmacist Luke from Dream Searching Port drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Pharmacist from north of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Pharmacist from west of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Pharmacist from south of Ancient Dragon City drank more than two tael of liquors today, whatever he sees is like repeating afterimage, and he is so blur right now you might ended up just paying him half the price for the goods when you shop from his store.

I've heard that Celestial Stone Collector Weldon from Ancient Dragon City just gain a newborn son, you might get touched by his fortune if you are to exchange some celetial stone at his place.

I've heard that Celestial Stone Collector Linnaeus from City of EtherSword just gain a newborn son, you might get touched by his fortune if you are to exchange some celetial stone at his place.

I've heard that Celestial Stone Collector Leone from Ancient Dragon City just gain a newborn son, you might get touched by his fortune if you are to exchange some celetial stone at his place.

I've heard that Celestial Stone Collector Zubin from Ancient Dragon City just gain a newborn son, you might get touched by his fortune if you are to exchange some celetial stone at his place.

I've heard that Celestial Stone Collector Yuuta from Dream Searching Port just gain a newborn son, you might get touched by his fortune if you are to exchange some celetial stone at his place.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as water more metal fall,you better leave those metal-elemental monster alone, please don't fool around with your own life.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as fire more wood burn,you better leave those wood-elemental monster alone, please don't fool around with your own life.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as metal more water chaotic,you better leave those water-elemental monster alone, please don't fool around with your own life.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as earth more fire dark,you better leave those fire-elemental monster alone, please don't fool around with your own life.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as water more earth lost,you better leave those earth-elemental monster alone, please don't fool around with your own life.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as fire weak meet water,striking down those water-elemental monster might obtain some very special items.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as weak water meet earth,striking down those earth-elemental monster might obtain some very special items.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as weak soil meet wood,striking down those wood-elemental monster might obtain some very special items.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as weak wood meet metal,striking down those metal-elemental monster might obtain some very special items.

Today there is a cycle shift of the five elements, as weak gold meets fire,striking down those fire-elemental monster might obtain some very special items.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Land of Biting, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Ancient Path of the Sealing Ice, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Canyon of Avalanche, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Myriad Ridge, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Ancient Path of Haunting, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the City of Misfortune, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Ancient Great Wall, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Foredawn Plain, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Residual Mountain, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.
I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Walled Stronghold, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Mount of Lantern, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Fire Bathing Village, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Plain of Leaving, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Hasten Plain, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Town of Forwarding Wind, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Shining Tide Woods, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Dragon Wilderness, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Silk Ridge, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Vicinage Town, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Hill of Scented, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Sundown Highland, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Source of Ebb Water, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Hill of Ending Dragon, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Unworried Path, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Lake of Sky, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Skyscrapping Cliff, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Orchis Serene Valley, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Peach Dock, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Sea of Desert, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Astound Ridge, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Ancient King's Tripod, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Swamp of Wraith, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Haze Forest, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Land of Buried Bones, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the South Screen Mountain, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the White Ridge, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Black Mountain, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.

I've heard that currently this week there is some guilds started to lay their eyes on the Ridge of Dreaming Cloud, so as it seems that there will be soon a battle of bloody warfare in the land of the Perfect World.
[b]
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:35 pm

Part 3

-The successful ratio to forge a "+1" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Land of Biting.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+2" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Path of the Sealing Ice.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Canyon of Avalanche.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Myriad Ridge.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Path of Haunting.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of City of Misfortune.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Great Wall.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Residual Mountain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Foredawn Plain.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Walled Stronghold.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Mount of Lantern.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Fire Bathing Village.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Plain of Leaving.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hasten Plain.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Town of Forwarding Wind.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Shining Tide Woods.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Dragon Wilderness.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Silk Ridge.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Vicinage Town.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hill of Scented.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Sundown Highland.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Source of Ebb Water.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hill of Ending Dragon.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Unworried Path.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Lake of Sky.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Skyscrapping Cliff.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Orchis Serene Valley.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Peach Dock.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Sea of Desert.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Astound Ridge.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient King's Tripod.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Swamp of Wraith.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Haze Forest.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Land of Buried Bones.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of South Screen Mountain.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of White Ridge.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Black Mountain.

-The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ridge of Dreaming Cloud.

-If ladys would show their generosity at first, the guys wouldn't dare to be stingy.

-It is pointless to live on forever, if you are unhappy. But if you are joyful enough, it will be satifying even living a shorter life-span.

-There is a type of bird in this world which have no legs, it can only keep on flying, when it is tired, it will glide and slumber through the winds, this type of bird can only land on the ground once in its' life time, that is the time of its' death.

-One's life cannot be the same like cooking, we can't just prepare all the ingredient, and then put it all into the frying pan in one shot.

-The hand is not use for hitting people, it is to embrace your love ones; The foot is not use for kicking people, it is to aim at your vision or goal and stride towards it with huge footsteps.

-May there'll be peace and harmony to this world forever, without any war, and without......The idiots!

-According to some rumours, it said that Conrad's wife is going to have an affair, because his husband has always been outgoing for a long period of time, therefore she is unable to bear with the loneliness.

-That nosy and mouthy gammer is always so thrasonical about her every matchmaking she think she can handle, don't know whether she can bring the same fate to her parent's relationship or not?

-Being heard of, that Zesiro had turned against and came out from the devildom, just for the sake of Faery Xochitl from the celestial world. Sigh..., Even a celestial being can't stand ground it's position at this time of year.

-There are only a very few people who can walk out from the Desert Sea alive, please don't take your own life so lightly.

-Heard that, Faary Xochitl sacrifice herself, just because she wants to save Zesiro from devildom. Sigh..., the love thingy sure is a perversion to all, it is unavoidable even to the celestial beings.

-Being heard of, the Hell Emissary from Village of Dreaming Cloud has no knowledge at all, but still carrying a book of Geomantic Omen Collection and go around deceiving people.

-I'm sure you heard of the Humankind's hero Judson , he wasn't married back then in those years, even until he died during battle, but lately there is a bunch of people popping out saying that they are his descendants, the truth is unknown.

-I heard that Upendo's ultimate skill Subdue Cat Palm, was learnt from a book of pornography. It sure is very surprising, and also very weird at the same time.

-Please protect the small animals, punishment will be given to those who abuse kittens.

-You will know what is called the world's tastiest steamed bun after you have tried those made by Ohanzee.

-Today you have been asking a lot of question, enough is enough, can you let this old man, me just to take a break first?

-Recently, I heard there is a lot of people seek to buy the Millions Vintage, you better hurry up and buy some before that fisher village's old monk starts to raise the price.

-There is someone who completed the mission in search of the dragon in forty minutes time. But what was told is, this is not the fastest time recorded.

-When one is in the society, who has never suffered any injuries? Strong Bone Dust can be applied orally and externally, both with astonishing effect . Just apply one pack, you might think of getting hit twice by a blade, If sprained your waist, have one pack, you won't look old even when you reached the age of two hundred. Strong Bone Dust which is a powder of youth, powder of friendship, and appointed nutrition by American Idol. Sold throughout every herbal medicine shop in the city. Before you purchase, please identify the genuine brand logo of Black Toad.

-Know what is the slogan of Ancient Dragon CityOhanzee? ...... Steam the bun and strive harder.

-I had heard that Isabella from Ancient Dragon City is a very fiercest lady, anyone who marries her is consider doing a good deed and showing kindness.

-Please read with me : The absolute form twain aunt, twain aunt produce four phenomenon......, hmm......, that doesn't sound right at all!

-I have once said that, impulsion is like a demon! One must be prudent enough before facing an enemy formidable than oneself.

-I can wear the same clothing for weeks, until the time when people around started to avoid me, then only I change to another clothing.

-Those who has never suffered my blade, and children who doesn't have bumps & lumps, ain't our resident of Ancient Dragon City.

-Romance usually is a bit unreal, depend on how the two encounter, as it become more unrealistic, the more romantic it will be. As the encounter becomes more romantic, the man who she meets, is even more lovable.

-Praying and Miracle is a separate sequential forms of behaviour and wonders, it rarely happens in a whole; if every prayer is answered, than miracle is an unworthy thing to even mention about it.
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 pm

Part 4

-I don't see myself a person who do things casually, but if I am, then this is not very human of me.

-If I wasn't able to vomit even when i was feeling unwell, then to help so, it came across my mind to take a look at the article by the Book Merchant from City of EtherSword.

-Urgh, better not say it, I really vomitted when I just took a glance.

-According to some information, both TortlenSnake Whisht Bolusand Stone of Element have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Impregnability and AquaSuppresser Waist Adorn have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Bolus of Guardian Deity Possess and Buddharay Necklace have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Aeolous Riding and Wispy Bolus have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Dyke Xanthic Steed and Lady of Sew Silk have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Modena Tantivy Dew and Epirot bolus have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Elixir of Black Plunder Stallion and Nimbus fire of hidden bitterness have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Deity's Promenade and Bolus of grumous have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Nature's Mystery and Fire of Soul have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Unbound Limit and wildfire have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Canard's Expedite and Reverse Pearl have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Aeolian Fury's Aroma and Lava necklace have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Thunder Rage and Reddish Stone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Scary Fragrance Tea and Intact Purse have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Auric-Inley Jasper Tea and Cystal Stone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Deity Black Tea and Teapot have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Pekoe White Tea and Soul of Ocelot have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Hecto-Change Elixir and Salt Stone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Millenary-Hap Bolus and Sweet Osmanthus Herb Cake have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Myriad Dissolve Powder and Lazuli pedent plate have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Jade Kettle Powder and Calm spring have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Frozen Heart Bolus and Wattremble Distillate have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Bise Shock Elixir and Moisture pearl have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Restitute Powder and nimbus fire have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Samsara's Grail and Firestone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Pure Tranquillity Dew and Elementary Kernal have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Cuirass Aura Powder and Calcareousness Powder have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both MegaLithic Aura Powder and Iron Lump have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Dew of The Three Pure Ones and Tear of Loving World have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Four Imperial's Dew and goblet have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Lunar Corona Talismanic Dew and Spirit of element have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Starlight Talismanic Dew and Elemental Crystal have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of DragonDeity and Scorpioc Negus scute have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Lithic-Tortlen Elixir and Rejuvenescence bolus have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Crimson Blood Elixir and Soul of Anna have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Bareness Soul Elixir and Pearl of Aurum have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Soul Cleanse Elixir and Crysspar stone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Celestial Demon Protection Dew and Inez Water have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Sacred Beast Protection Dew and Wretchedness Liquid have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Heaven Deity Protection Dew and fifth venom have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Great Emptiness and Minor Ointment have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Pure Nacre Bolus and Mid Ointment have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Jade Congeal Elixir and Greater Ointment have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of Duple Precision and Sarira have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:00 am

Part 5

-According to some information, both Powder of Perfect Accuracy and EnsigerKa have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Blood Enrichment Powder and Revive marrow have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Gore Dissolvent Elixir and Marrow of Gold have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Powder of MassVitality and Amarelle Fruit have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both MassDivinity Elixir and Goblin Ghoul Ring have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Vital Force Exuberant Bolus and Diamond of Element have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Replenishment Bolus and ghost pearl have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Violet TarusTaint Bolus and Eyas grass have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both War Symbol Bolus and Seven Star Stone have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Ofotis Embodiment Bolus and Octo-Trigram Fuelcrystal have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Barren Wasteland Bolus and Jasper Pearl have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Funicular Ridger Bolus and Pneuma Totem have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Mainstay Bolus and spirit of lantern have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.
According to some information, both Mistle BruteRave Bolus and Hexabot mango have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both The Renascence Bolus and oddness fruit have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both CoChop Gluttony Bolus and bamboo hat have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Heavenly Empress Earth Bolus and Musselnume pearl have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Red Phosphor Elixir and Purify Kindling have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Crimson Blaze Elixir and Fire of Purgatory have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Elixir of Scorching SolarSky and Molten Lava Crystal have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Aqua Wave Elixir and Stone of combine have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Cyan Frost Elixir and Stone of Sea Blue have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Mythic Blizzard Elixir and Incredible Dark Cryolite have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Dark Bine Xylary and Opuntia Succus have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Red-crowned Crane Elixir and Scolopendra Venom have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Decend Acheron Miasma and poison purse have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Bolus of The Limb Shifter and Frostice's Heart have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-According to some information, both Ocelot-Scourge Marrow Dew and Mold Bolus have the delicateness of different approach yet equally satisfactory result or effect, but please be aware, and be sure of what you eat.

-What's the use if a man who only have the looks? Thus, one should be educated or martial art trained, or both at the same time, that makes one charming to the last.

-When you are going outdoor, do remember to bring along some more of the Replacement Doll, this thingy really is a must have supply which can really save your life.

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the TortlenSnake Whisht Bolus, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Impregnability, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Bolus of Guardian Deity Possess, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Aeolous Riding, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Dyke Xanthic Steed, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Modena Tantivy Dew, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Madeleine, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Deity's Promenade, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Nature's Mystery, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Unbound Limit, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-I've heard that after someone had eaten the Powder of Canard's Expedite, a flower grows out from that person's nose!

-According to some rumours, it said that Conrad's wife is going to have an affair, because his husband has always been outgoing for a long period of time, therefore she is unable to bear with the loneliness.

-That nosy and mouthy gammer is always so thrasonical about her every matchmaking she think she can handle, don't know whether she can bring the same fate to her parent's relationship or not?

-Being heard of, that Zesiro had turned against and came out from the devildom, just for the sake of Faery Xochitl from the celestial world. Sigh..., Even a celestial being can't stand ground it's position at this time of year.

-There are only a very few people who can walk out from the Desert Sea alive, please don't take your own life so lightly.

-Heard that, Faary Xochitl sacrifice herself, just because she wants to save Zesiro from devildom. Sigh..., the love thingy sure is a perversion to all, it is unavoidable even to the celestial beings.

-Being heard of, the Hell Emissary from Village of Dreaming Cloud has no knowledge at all, but still carrying a book of Geomantic Omen Collection and go around deceiving people.

-I'm sure you heard of the Humankind's hero Judson , he wasn't married back then in those years, even until he died during battle, but lately there is a bunch of people popping out saying that they are his descendants, the truth is unknown.

-I heard that Advanced Transfigure Scroll can make your eyes become either one of its' size bigger than the other, don't know whether it's true or not.

-I heard that Upendo's ultimate skill Subdue Cat Palm, was learnt from a book of pornography. It sure is very surprising, and also very weird at the same time.

-Please protect the small animals, punishment will be given to those who abuse kittens.

-You will know what is called the world's tastiest steamed bun after you have tried those made by Ohanzee.

-Today you have been asking a lot of question, enough is enough, can you let this old man, me just to take a break first?

-Recently, I heard there is a lot of people seek to buy the Millions Vintage, you better hurry up and buy some before that fisher village's old monk starts to raise the price.
I heard that someone finish the mission of finding dragon in fourty minutes. But he is not the faster one.

-If I wasn't able to vomit even when i was feeling unwell, then to help so, it came across my mind to take a look at the article by the Book Merchant from City of EtherSword. Urgh, better not say it, I really vomitted when I just took a glance.

-Ancient Dragon City Elder always say that he just older than I few days. but,"a day like ten year", he didn't realizes that he looks older than I a lot.
the true of velocityis hard to seem from eyes, it look like a rising wind and scudding clouds, sunset and sunrise, it also like you can’t assume when the leave will be turn to yellow colour, you can't assume when your chid will have their first tooth and you also can't assume when will you fall in love with other. i dun know when will you give me other 10 dollar again to ask the others question.

Akhirnya selesai, U guys bisa langsung Copy-paste aja gk apa2 lihat di word lebih enak ^^
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Prodigy Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:33 am

zzz....

translete plissss...

tanggung jawab....

ayooo..... >__<"
Prodigy
Prodigy
Senior

Jumlah posting : 1821
Lokasi : BeTwen HelL n HeaVeN
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 28.02.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by kingandroid Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:10 am

wwkwkkwkwkwkwk g ngerti nih kalo g d translate trus banyak bener lagi tekor deh...... >.<
kingandroid
kingandroid
PuPuEgg

Jumlah posting : 33
Lokasi : JKT BRT
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 06.03.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:49 am

wew Jangan Gila Dooonkkkk......... dah tau banyak begitu suruh translate bisa nyengir kering nih gigi gw wkwkwkwkwk.
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:22 pm

nih wa terjemahin

bagian 1:
menurut mengatakan, jika satu memperoleh milik demonrealm harimau scroll(triple excerption, kemudian hanya ini akan [jadi] mungkin menyatakan rahasia di tuhan tiger' gulungan kertas warisan.

-according ke mengatakan, jika satu memperoleh milik pelanggaran terhadap yang dianggap suci excerption kayu, kemudian hanya ini akan [jadi] mungkin menyatakan rahasia di tuhan gelap thalassian' gulungan kertas warisan.

-according ke mengatakan, jika satu memperoleh milik wispy excerption(fire, kemudian hanya ini akan [jadi] mungkin menyatakan rahasia di tuhan merah jambu phoenix' gulungan kertas warisan.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat senjata-senjata kamu tukang besi tempat bersemangat di di barat kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik senjata-senjata dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat senjata-senjata kamu blacksmith' tempat di utara dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik senjata-senjata dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat senjata-senjata kamu blacksmith' tempat di selatan dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik senjata-senjata dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat senjata-senjata kamu blacksmith' tempat di mimpi mencari pelabuhan mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik senjata-senjata dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat obat kamu pharmacist' tempat di mimpi mencari pelabuhan mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik obat dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat obat kamu pharmacist' tempat di utara dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik obat dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat obat kamu pharmacist' tempat di selatan dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik obat dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu toko permata 's tempat di di barat kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu toko permata 's tempat di utara dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu toko permata 's tempat di mimpi mencari pelabuhan mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu tailor' tempat di mimpi mencari pelabuhan mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu tailor' tempat di utara dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu tailor' tempat di di barat kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-since kamu masih disini, bolehkan saya memberitahu kamu rahasia, jika kamu membuat perlengkapan kamu tailor' tempat di selatan dari kota naga kuno mengelilingi ini sementara dari waktu, kamu berdiri besar kesempatan memperoleh lebih baik perlengkapan dengan beruntung.

-right sebelum tuhan shen ru mempunyai kegiatan ke mendarat dari ketenangan hebat, dia meninggalkan ramalan: siapa saja siapa bertemu gm, hari itu sendiri, dia atau dia akan [jadi] sangat mujur.

-right sebelum tuhan shen kong mempunyai kegiatan ke mendarat dari ketenangan hebat, dia meninggalkan ramalan: siapa saja siapa bertemu gm, hari itu sendiri, dia atau dia akan [jadi] sangat mujur.

-right sebelum tuhan shen nong mempunyai kegiatan ke mendarat dari ketenangan hebat, dia meninggalkan ramalan: siapa saja siapa bertemu gm, hari itu sendiri, dia atau dia akan [jadi] sangat mujur.

-right sebelum god-lady dari zhu rong mempunyai kegiatan ke mendarat dari ketenangan hebat, dia meninggalkan ramalan: siapa saja siapa bertemu gm, hari itu sendiri, dia atau dia akan [jadi] sangat mujur.

-women perdagangan yang tidak tahu kebencian bangsa taklukan, I LuV MySeLf yang tidak bisa mengerti urusan perkawinan. . . . . . satu harus melebar seseorang melihat, di segalanya untuk sendiri untuk menjadi knowledgable orang dan melebihi.

-fear akan memenjarakan sendiri, satu akan memperoleh kembali kebebasan karena harap. seseorang siapa punya kuat akan dapat hanya menyimpan sendiri, dan seseorang siapa punya kebesaran dapat menyimpan semua lain.

-imposible tidak ada, saya lebih suka akan sendirian dengan bangga, daripada ke hina mulai cinta hubungan.

-my muka sangat bersih dan halus, bahkan suatu terbang tidak bisa terletak ini adalah kaki di permukaan! tetapi hal sedih, kantong saya pembersih daripada muka saya. . . . . .

-in hidup kamu, ini merasakan sangat kamu ke bermain-main sekali-sekali itu sangat menggembirakan, tetapi jika hidup bermaksud ke bermain-main dengan kamu, definately you'll di kesulitan besar.

-it keduanya penderitaan dan melelahkan proses ke menjalar ke atas kamu tingkat pada waktu yang sama, mengapa tidak membangun atas perkumpulan dengan minat sama bersama; sebagai ada pemuda tampan dan gadis cantik, dan juga seseorang ke berbagi waktu indah bersama.

-one' hidup tidak bisa adalah sama suka memasak, kami tidak bisa hanya menyediakan semua ramuan, dan kemudian letakkan ini semua ke menggoreng wajan datar di satu tembakan.

-the tangan tidak menggunakan untuk orang penggasakan, ini memeluk kamu cinta orang-orang; kaki tidak menggunakan untuk menendang orang, ini ke mengarahkan visi kamu atau gol dan melangkah ke arah ini dengan langkah kaki sangat besar.

-please tidak percaya akan kabar angin sosial itu, ini tidak membawa beberapa efek dengan membuka segel menara kembar kegelapan untuk satu berkenaan dengan surga atau kejam.

-being mendengar tentang, wraithmater dari ennead anak telah menderita sindrom bahaya emosional setelah kelahiran, sebagai anak-anak sedang makan hidup dengan dia setelah dia melahirkan mereka.

-if byonya akan pertunjukan kedermawanan mereka pada mulanya, pemuda wouldn't berani untuk;menjadi kikir.

-it tidak ada gunanya mempertahankan hidup selamanya, jika kamu tidak bahagia. tetapi jika kamu bergembira cukup, ini akan [jadi] satifying bahkan hidup lebih pendek life-span.

-there jenis burung di dunia ini yang tidak punya kaki, ini dapat hanya meneruskan terbang, bila ini lelah, ini akan meluncur dan tidur melalui angin badai, jenis ini burung dapat hanya mengeritik tanah sekali di hidup nya' waktu, itu waktunya kematian nya'.

-it' tidak saya suka mencari berkelahi itu, ini hanya kelompok orang yang suka menempatkan diri mendera oleh saya.

-if ada orang, ada kebaikan dan kebencian, dan jika dua ini ada bentuk, kemudian ada masyarakat. orang masyarakat, bagaimana mungkin kamu menghindari ini?

-what definisi majikan, ada hanya sepuluh kata menjelaskan ini singkatnya, perwujudan sendirian sangat tidak lazim, dengan banyak sekali igauan congkak.

-being mendengar tentang lanjutan mengubah bentuk gulungan kertas mengaktifkan kamu berganti sangat menyeramkan dan pandangan jelek, bila kamu menghadapi envenom setan kubur, ini akan bahkan melarikan diri menghindari kamu.

-being mendengar tentang jaxith' keluarga menggerebek oleh boneydrake tentara sementara mereka berlari untuk mereka tinggal, keluarga lima masih punya mereka corpe membongkar di padang rumput terbesar.

-in tahun itu, saya mentraktir uang sebagaimana adanya tidak ada tetapi turd tanah, tetapi ini berarti banyak kepada saya sekarang ini.

-using mission' mencari atas fungsi dengan kecakapan, kamu akan menemukan sendiri misi cocok di sejumlah waktu paling pendek.

-if kamu bosan dari monster pembunuh ke menjalar ke atas kamu tingkat repeatingly everday, pergi duluan dan coba mencari naga, ini bisa merupakan suatu jalan sangat baik mengagungkan oneself' pengolahan tingkat.

-god akan mengingatkan kita kami telah memperoleh terlalu banyak dengan jauh hal itu terbaik dari kita.

-god membawa barang terbaik kami karena sebagai balasan dia akan memberi kita lebih baik.

-don't bahkan pikir dekat membaca beberapa buku-buku tentang mafia, kamu dapat mulai belajar mafia' bos.

-what berbeda diantara manusia dan ikan asin bila orang yang tidak mempunyai beberapa ideal berusaha.

-if chickling tumbuh atas akan memutar ke angsa; dan angsa tumbuh atas ini memutar ke domba; sebagai domba tumbuh lagi atas ini menjadi sapi; dan sampai sapi tumbuh atas; pada waktunya, bagaimanapun juga aneh itu dan gelombang semrawut, kekuatan dendam akan segera menghancurkan.

-when datang melintasi hal-hal seperti terbitan berperasaan halus, tak peduli bagaimana satu mahir seni perang atau baik di diberantas tindakan sulit yang dilaksanakan, satu tidak dapat menjaga diri berhenti demikian perasaan.

-usually jika pria yang menghadapi demikian thingy, memang dia akan menjadi suatu mati, itu adalah seperti apa yang penyesuaian bunyi lama mengatakan, heroe tidak dapat melawan godaan cantik.
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

Jumlah posting : 28
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 26.03.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:24 pm

bagian 2 :

kecepatan benar tidak dapat untuk;menjadi melihat dengan mata telanjang, ini suka awan tak dapat diramalkan dan swifty angin, mirip kepada melihat dari fajar sampai senja, atau suka waktunya itu tidak

cerdas bila dedaunan pohon akan mulai ke layu, atau boleh jadi bila anak kamu tumbuh gigi, dan waktunya itu sendiri tanpa mengetahui jatuh cinta akan seseorang.

kapanpun saya memperhatikan kota dalam posisi ini dari melihat, saya akan punya sangat bahwa perasaan kuat kota kecil suka bentuk seperti ibu, dan kami sedang hidup di dalam rahim dia.

i've mendengar tukang besi itu dari di barat kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar tukang besi itu dari utara dari kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar tukang besi itu dari selatan dari kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar tukang besi itu dari mimpi mencari pelabuhan minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar apoteker itu luke dari mimpi mencari pelabuhan minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar apoteker itu dari utara dari kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar apoteker itu dari di barat kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar apoteker itu dari selatan dari kota naga kuno minum lebih dari dua tael minuman keras hari ini, apapun dia lihat suka mengulangi afterimage, dan dia sangat kabur sekarang ini kamu boleh mengakhiri atas hanya membayar dia setengah harga untuk barang bila kamu toko dari toko dia.

i've mendengar kolektor batu berkenaan dengan surga itu weldon dari kota naga kuno hanya memperoleh putra baru lahir, kamu boleh memperoleh agak gila dengan keberuntungan dia jika kamu ke penukaran celetial batu tempat dia.

i've mendengar kolektor batu berkenaan dengan surga itu linnaeu dari kota ethersword hanya memperoleh putra baru lahir, kamu boleh memperoleh agak gila dengan keberuntungan dia jika kamu ke penukaran celetial batu tempat dia.

i've mendengar kolektor batu berkenaan dengan surga itu leone dari kota naga kuno hanya memperoleh putra baru lahir, kamu boleh memperoleh agak gila dengan keberuntungan dia jika kamu ke penukaran celetial batu tempat dia.

i've mendengar kolektor batu berkenaan dengan surga itu zubin dari kota naga kuno hanya memperoleh putra baru lahir, kamu boleh memperoleh agak gila dengan keberuntungan dia jika kamu ke penukaran celetial batu tempat dia.

i've mendengar kolektor batu berkenaan dengan surga itu yuuta dari mimpi mencari pelabuhan hanya memperoleh putra baru lahir, kamu boleh memperoleh agak gila dengan keberuntungan dia jika kamu ke penukaran celetial batu tempat dia.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai air banyak jatuh logam, kamu lebih baik tinggalkan itu metal-elemental monster sendirian, persilakan tidak bermain-main dengan hidup milik mu.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai api banyak kayu membakar, kamu lebih baik tinggalkan itu wood-elemental monster sendirian, persilakan tidak bermain-main dengan hidup milik mu.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai logam banyak air semrawut, kamu lebih baik tinggalkan itu water-elemental monster sendirian, persilakan tidak bermain-main dengan hidup milik mu.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai bumi banyak api gelap, kamu lebih baik tinggalkan itu fire-elemental monster sendirian, persilakan tidak bermain-main dengan hidup milik mu.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai air banyak hilang bumi, kamu lebih baik tinggalkan itu earth-elemental monster sendirian, persilakan tidak bermain-main dengan hidup milik mu.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai api lemah menjumpai air, memukul ja itu water-elemental monster boleh memperoleh sangat item khusus.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai air lemah menjumpai bumi, memukul ja itu earth-elemental monster boleh memperoleh sangat item khusus.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai tanah lemah menjumpai kayu, memukul ja itu wood-elemental monster boleh memperoleh sangat item khusus.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai kayu lemah menjumpai logam, memukul ja itu metal-elemental monster boleh memperoleh sangat item khusus.

hari ini ada akal putaran lima unsur, sebagai emas lemah menemui api, memukul ja itu fire-elemental monster boleh memperoleh sangat item khusus.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di mendarat dari menggigit, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di jalan sempit kuno menyegel es, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di jurang bertubi-tubi, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng jumlah yang tidak terhitung, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di jalan sempit kuno terbayang, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di kota kemalangan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di dinding besar kuno, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di foredawn daratan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di gunung bersifat sisa, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.
i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di walled kubu, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di gunung lentera, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka persiapan; persediaan kampung renang, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di daratan meninggalkan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di bergegas daratan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di dunia hiburan malam dari menyampaikan angin, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di kayu pasang gemilang, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di hutan naga, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng sutera, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di vicinage kota, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di atas bukit memberi wewangian, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di dataran tinggi matahari terbenam, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di sumber surut air, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di atas bukit akhir naga, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di unworried jalan sempit, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di danau langit, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di skyscrapping tebing curam, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di orchi limbah tenang, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di dermaga buah persik, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di laut gurun pasir, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di sangat mengherankan pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di kuno king' penopang berkaki tiga, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di rawa roh, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di memperlonco hutan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di mendarat dari mengubur tulang, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di gunung layar selatan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng putih, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di gunung hitam, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.

i've mendengar itu sekarang minggu ini ada perkumpulan dengan minat sama mulai terletak mata mereka di pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng bermimpi awan, sehingga ketika tampaknya akan ada segera pertempuran peperangan berdarah di mendarat dunia sempurna.
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:25 pm

bagian 3:

berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 1" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari mendarat dari menggigit.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 2" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari jalan sempit kuno menyegel es.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 3" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur jurang bertubi-tubi.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 3" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng jumlah yang tidak terhitung.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 4" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari jalan sempit kuno terbayang.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 5" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur kota kemalangan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 6" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari dinding besar kuno.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 8" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari gunung bersifat sisa.
berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 7" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari foredawn daratan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 9" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari walled kubu.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 10" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur gunung lentera.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 11" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur kampung renang api.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 12" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur daratan meninggalkan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 3" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari bergegas daratan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 4" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur kota menyampaikan angin.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 5" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari kayu pasang gemilang.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 6" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur hutan naga.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 7" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng sutera.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 8" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari vicinage kota.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 9" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur bukit memberi wewangian.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 10" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dataran tinggi matahari terbenam.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 11" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur sumber surut air.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 12" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur bukit akhir naga.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 3" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari unworried jalan sempit.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 4" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur danau langit.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 5" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari skyscrapping tebing curam.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 6" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari orchi limbah tenang.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 7" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dermaga buah persik.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 8" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur laut gurun pasir.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 9" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari sangat mengherankan pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 10" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari kuno king' penopang berkaki tiga.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 11" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur rawa roh.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 12" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari memperlonco hutan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 3" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari mendarat dari mengubur tulang.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 4" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari gunung layar selatan.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 5" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng putih.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 6" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur dari gunung hitam.

-the berhasil rasio ke bengkel pandai besi" 7" perlengkapan mungkin lebih tinggi jika kamu pergi ke perlengkapan kamu bersih di gubernur pertemuan dua permukaan yang melereng bermimpi awan.

-if byonya akan pertunjukan kedermawanan mereka pada mulanya, pemuda wouldn't berani untuk;menjadi kikir.

-it tidak ada gunanya mempertahankan hidup selamanya, jika kamu tidak bahagia. tetapi jika kamu bergembira cukup, ini akan [jadi] satifying bahkan hidup lebih pendek life-span.

-there jenis burung di dunia ini yang tidak punya kaki, ini dapat hanya meneruskan terbang, bila ini lelah, ini akan meluncur dan tidur melalui angin badai, jenis ini burung dapat hanya mengeritik tanah sekali di hidup nya' waktu, itu waktunya kematian nya'.

-one' hidup tidak bisa adalah sama suka memasak, kami tidak bisa hanya menyediakan semua ramuan, dan kemudian letakkan ini semua ke menggoreng wajan datar di satu tembakan.

-the tangan tidak menggunakan untuk orang penggasakan, ini memeluk kamu cinta orang-orang; kaki tidak menggunakan untuk menendang orang, ini ke mengarahkan visi kamu atau gol dan melangkah ke arah ini dengan langkah kaki sangat besar.

-may there'll damai dan keakuran pada ini dunia selamanya, tanpa perang, dan tanpa. . . . . . orang bodoh!

-according ke kabar angin, ini mengatakan itu conrad' istri akan mempunyai masalah, karena suami dia telah selalu pergi keluar untuk periode lame dari waktu, oleh karena itu dia tidak dapat bersabar kesunyian.

-that ingin tahu dan mouthy gammer selalu thrasonical tentang dia setiap matchmaking dia pikir dia dapat menangani, tidak ketahui apakah dia dapat membawa sama mentakdirkan dia parent' hubungan atau tidak?

-being mendengar tentang, itu zesiro telah memutar melawan dan muncul dari devildom, hanya untuk demi dari faery xochitl dari dunia berkenaan dengan surga. mengeluh. . . , bahkan suatu berkenaan dengan surga tidak bisa bertahan pada pendirian ini adalah posisi ini waktu tahun.

-there hanya sangat beberapa orang yang yang dapat mogok dari hidup laut gurun pasir, persilakan tidak ambil hidup milik mu enteng.

-heard itu, faary xochitl mengorbankan dirinya, hanya karena dia ingin menyimpan zesiro dari devildom. mengeluh. . . , cinta thingy yakin hal murtad ke semua, ini tak terelakkan bahkan kepada mahluk berkenaan dengan surga.

-being mendengar tentang, utusan neraka dari kampung bermimpi awan tidak punya pengetahuan sama sekali, tetapi masih membawa buku geomantic koleksi pertanda dan berkeliling menipu orang.

-i'm yakin kamu mendengar tentang humankind' pahlawan judson, dia waktu itu tidak menikahi kembali kemudian dalam itu tahun, bahkan sampai dia meninggal selama pertempuran, tetapi akhir-akhir ini ada sisir orang bermunculan mengatakan bahwa mereka keturunan dia, kebenaran tidak dikenal.

-i mendengar itu upendo' keahlian terakhir menundukkan palem kucing, belajar dari buku pornografi. ini yakin sangat mengherankan, dan juga sangat gaib pada waktu yang sama.

-please melindungi hewan kecil, hukuman akan [jadi] memberi ke itu siapa mencaci maki anak kucing.

-you akan tahu apa disebut dunia tastiest steamed roti manis setelah kamu telah berusaha membuat oleh ohanzee itu.

-today kamu telah menanyakan pertanyaan banyak, cukup cukup, dapat kamu membiarkan a ini, saya hanya untuk istirahat sejenak pertama?

-recently, saya mendengar ada orang banyak mencarikan membeli orang banyak panen anggur, kamu lebih baik mempercepat dan beli sebelum belayan itu village' biksu lama mulai menaikkan harga.

-there seseorang yang selesai misi mencari-cari naga di forty menit waktu. tetapi apa memberitahu, ini adalah tidak paling cepat waktu tercatat.

-when satu di masyarakat, siapa telah tidak pernah menderita beberapa injurie? debu tulang kuat dapat menerapkan dengan lisan dan secara eksternal, keduanya dengan mengagumkan efek. hanya menerapkan satu pak, kamu boleh berpikir tentang memperoleh mengenai dua kali dengan pedang, jika keseleo pinggang kamu, punya satu pak, kamu won't melihat bahkan ketika lama kamu mencapai umur dua seratus. debu tulang kuat yang bubuk pemuda, bubuk persahabatan, dan ditetapkan ilmu gizi dengan pujaan amerika. jual sepanjang setiap herbal toko obat di kota. sebelum kamu membeli, persilakan identifikasikan logo merk asli katak hitam.

-know apa yang merupakan pameo naga kuno cityohanzee? . . . . . . uap roti manis dan bekerja lebih keras.

-i telah mendengar itu isabella dari kota naga kuno sangat fiercest byonya, siapa saja siapa marrie dia menganggap lakukan kebajikan dan menunjukkan kebaikan.

-please membaca dengan saya: bentuk lengkap dua bibi, dua bibi memproduksi empat perwujudan. . . . . . , hmm. . . . . . , itu tidak suara benar sama sekali!

-i punya sekali mengatakan itu, dorongan hati suka setan! satu harus berhati-hati cukup sebelum lapisan luar musuh hebat daripada sendiri.

-i dapat memakai sama pakaian untuk minggu, sampai waktunya bila orang mengelilingi mulai menghindari saya, kemudian hanya saya merubah ke pakaian lainnya.

-those siapa telah tidak pernah menderita pedang saya, dan anak-anak yang tidak mempunyai tubrukan gumpal, penduduk kami bukan kota naga kuno.

-romance biasanya sedikit khayali, tergantung pada bagaimana yang dua menghadapi, sebagai ini menjadi banyak tidak realistis, banyak berdasarkan perasaan ini akan [jadi]. sebagai menghadapi menjadi banyak berdasarkan perasaan, pria yang dia menemui, lebih lagi patut disayangi.

-praying dan keajaiban memisahkan bentuk percontohan kelakuan dan menakjubkan, ini jarang terjadi di keseluruhan; jika setiap doa dijawab, daripada keajaiban hal tidak layak ke bahkan menamakan tentang itu.
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:27 pm

bagian 4 :

-i tidak lihat punya saya sendiri seseorang siapa meyakinkan - biasanya, tetapi jika saya, kemudian ini adalah tidak sangat manusiawi dari saya.

-if saya waktu itu tidak dapat muntah bahkan ketika saya sakit perasaan, kemudian membantu begitu, ini bertemu kebetulan; mendapati saya pikiran memperhatikan artikel menurut peraturan pedagang dari kota ethersword.

-urgh, lebih baik tidak mengatakan ini, saya sungguh vomitted bila saya hanya mengambil memandang sepintas.

-according ke informasi, keduanya tortlensnake whisht bolusand batu unsur punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk hal tidak dapat direbut dan aquasuppresser pinggang menghiasi punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar ketuhanan penjaga memiliki dan buddharay kalung punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk aeolou menaiki dan wispy pil besar punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk parit xanthic kuda dan byonya menjahit sutera punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya modena tantivy embun dan epirot pil besar punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ramuan kuno hitam merampas kuda jantan dan api aurora kepahitan sembunyi punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk deity' tempat cocok untuk bersenang-senang dan pil besar grumou punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk nature' misteri dan api nyawa punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk batas tidak dijilid dan tersebar luas punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk canard' mempercepat dan mutiara kekalahan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya terbawa angin fury' bau harum dan kalung kepundan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk kemarahan petir dan batu kemerah-merahan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya teh bau harum menakutkan dan dompet utuh punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya auric-inley teh bama batu yang berwarna dan cystal batu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ketuhanan teh hitam dan teko punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pekoe teh putih dan jiwa dari osilot punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya hecto-change ramuan kuno dan batu garam punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya millenary-hap pil besar dan manis osmanthu kue ramuan dedaunan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya jumlah yang tidak terhitung bubuk larut dan lazuli pedent piring punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk ceret permata jade dan tenang melompat punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya membeku pil besar hati dan wattremble distilat punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bise ramuan kuno bantingan dan mutiara uap lembab punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya mengganti uang bubuk dan api aurora punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya samsara' grail dan batu api punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya embun kedamaian murni dan dasar kernal punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk pancaran lapis baja dan calcareousnes bubuk punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk pancaran megalitikum dan gumpal besi punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya embun yang tiga orang-orang murni dan air mata menunjukkan kasih sayang dunia punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya empat imperial' embun dan gelas minum berkaki punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya lunar korona talismanic embun dan roh unsur punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya cahaya bintang talismanic embun dan kristal elemental punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk dragondeity dan scorpioc negu scute punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya lithic-tortlen ramuan kuno dan rejuvenescence pil besar punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ramuan kuno darah warna merah tua dan jiwa dari anna punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ramuan kuno nyawa bertelanjang dan mutiara aurum punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya nyawa membersihkan ramuan kuno dan crysspar batu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya embun proteksi setan berkenaan dengan surga dan inez air punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya embun proteksi hewan suci dan cair keadaan yang buruk punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya embun proteksi ketuhanan surga dan kelima bisa punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk kekosongan besar dan salap kecil punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya murni nacre pil besar dan salap pertengahan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya permata jade membekukan ramuan kuno dan lebih besar salap punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk duple ketepatan dan sarira punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:28 pm

bagian 5:

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk ketelitian sempurna dan ensigerka punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk pengayaan darah dan menyadarkan labu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya darah yang mengental menysolvent ramuan kuno dan labu emas punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya bubuk massvitality dan amarelle buah punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya massdivinity ramuan kuno dan cincin setan kubur hantu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya kekuatan sangat penting pil besar bersemangat dan intan unsur punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar pengisian kembali dan mutiara hantu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ungu tarustaint pil besar dan eya rumput punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar simbol perang dan tujuh batu bintang punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ofoti pil besar penjelmaan dan octo-trigram fuelcrystal punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar tanah kosong tandus dan mutiara bama batu yang berwarna punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya digerakkan tali ridger pil besar dan pneuma patung keramat punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar dukungan utama dan roh lentera punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.
menurut informasi, keduanya mistle bruterave pil besar dan hexabot kuini punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar kebangkitan kembali dan buah kesintingan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya cochop pil besar kerakusan dan topi bambu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar bumi istri kaisar amat menyenangkan dan musselnume mutiara punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ramuan kuno fosfor merah dan murnikan bahan untuk menyalakan api punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya warna merah tua ramuan kuno menyala dan api keadaan menderita untuk sementara waktu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ramuan kuno menghanguskan solarsky dan melarutkan kristal kepundan punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya aqua ramuan kuno gelombang dan batu berkombinasi punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya cyan di bawah titik beku air ramuan kuno dan batu biru laut punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya mythic ramuan kuno badai salju dan tidak masuk akal gelap cryolite punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya gelap bine xylary dan opuntia succu punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya red-crowned menjulurkan ramuan kuno dan scolopendra bisa punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya decend acheron racun keluar dari tanah dan dompet racun punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya pil besar anggota badan shifter dan frostice' hati punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-according ke informasi, keduanya ocelot-scourge embun labu dan membentuk pil besar punya delicatenes dari yang berbeda mendekati masih dengan sama memuaskan hasil atau efek, tetapi persilakan sadar, dan yakin dari apa [yang] kamu makan.

-what' menggunakan jika pria siapa hanya punya melihat? jadi, satu harus berpendidikan atau seni perang melatih, atau keduanya pada waktu yang sama, itu membuat satu cantik sampai akhir.

-when kamu diluar, lakukan meyampaikan salam ke mengajak tambahan lagi boneka penggantian, ini thingy sungguh suatu kebutuhan telah menyediakan yang dapat sungguh menyimpan hidup kamu.

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan tortlensnake whisht pil besar, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan bubuk hal tidak dapat direbut, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan pil besar ketuhanan penjaga memiliki, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan bubuk aeolou menaiki, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan bubuk parit xanthic kuda, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan modena tantivy embun, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan madeleine, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan bubuk deity' tempat cocok untuk bersenang-senang, bunga tumbuh di luar itu person' hidung!

-i've mendengar bahwa setelah seseorang telah makan bubuk nature' misteri, bunga tumbuh di luar tha

-that ingin tahu dan mouthy gammer selalu thrasonical tentang dia setiap matchmaking dia pikir dia dapat menangani, tidak ketahui apakah dia dapat membawa sama mentakdirkan dia parent' hubungan atau tidak?

-being mendengar tentang, itu zesiro telah memutar melawan dan muncul dari devildom, hanya untuk demi dari faery xochitl dari dunia berkenaan dengan surga. mengeluh. . . , bahkan suatu berkenaan dengan surga tidak bisa bertahan pada pendirian ini adalah posisi ini waktu tahun.

-there hanya sangat beberapa orang yang yang dapat mogok dari hidup laut gurun pasir, persilakan tidak ambil hidup milik mu enteng.

-heard itu, faary xochitl mengorbankan dirinya, hanya karena dia ingin menyimpan zesiro dari devildom. mengeluh. . . , cinta thingy yakin hal murtad ke semua, ini tak terelakkan bahkan kepada mahluk berkenaan dengan surga.

-being mendengar tentang, utusan neraka dari kampung bermimpi awan tidak punya pengetahuan sama sekali, tetapi masih membawa buku geomantic koleksi pertanda dan berkeliling menipu orang.

-i'm yakin kamu mendengar tentang humankind' pahlawan judson, dia waktu itu tidak menikahi kembali kemudian dalam itu tahun, bahkan sampai dia meninggal selama pertempuran, tetapi akhir-akhir ini ada sisir orang bermunculan mengatakan bahwa mereka keturunan dia, kebenaran tidak dikenal.

-i mendengar itu lanjutan mengubah bentuk gulungan kertas dapat membuat mata kamu menjadi salah satu dari dari ukuran nya' lebih besar dari lain, tidak ketahui apakah ini adalah benar atau tidak.

-i mendengar itu upendo' keahlian terakhir menundukkan palem kucing, belajar dari buku pornografi. ini yakin sangat mengherankan, dan juga sangat gaib pada waktu yang sama.

-please melindungi hewan kecil, hukuman akan [jadi] memberi ke itu siapa mencaci maki anak kucing.

-you akan tahu apa disebut dunia tastiest steamed roti manis setelah kamu telah berusaha membuat oleh ohanzee itu.

-today kamu telah menanyakan pertanyaan banyak, cukup cukup, dapat kamu membiarkan a ini, saya hanya untuk istirahat sejenak pertama?

-recently, saya mendengar ada orang banyak mencarikan membeli orang banyak panen anggur, kamu lebih baik mempercepat dan beli sebelum belayan itu village' biksu lama mulai menaikkan harga.
saya mendengar seseorang itu menyelesaikan misi naga temuan di fourty menit. tetapi dia tidak lebih cepat satu.

-if saya waktu itu tidak dapat muntah bahkan ketika saya sakit perasaan, kemudian membantu begitu, ini bertemu kebetulan; mendapati saya pikiran memperhatikan artikel menurut peraturan pedagang dari kota ethersword. urgh, lebih baik tidak mengatakan ini, saya sungguh vomitted bila saya hanya mengambil memandang sepintas.

-ancient kota naga tua selalu mengatakan bahwa dia hanya lebih tua dari saya beberapa hari. tetapi, " hari suka sepuluh tahun" , dia tidak menyadari bahwa dia melihat lebih tua dari saya banyak.
benar dari velocityi keras bampak dari mata, ini menyerupai naik angin dan scudding awan, matahari terbenam dan matahari terbit, ini juga suka kamu tidak bisa menganggap bila tinggalkan akan [jadi] mulai bekerja warna kuning, kamu tidak bisa menganggap bila kamu memarahi akan punya mereka pertama gigi dan kamu juga tidak bisa menganggap kapan akan kamu jatuh cinta kepada lain. saya coklat keabuan tahu kapan akan kamu memberi saya lain 10 dolar lagi minta yang lainnya pertanyaan
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:29 pm

sry yah
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by gedh4nk Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:30 pm

sry yah klo masih blepotan nerjemahinnya,masih campuran bhsanya
mohon di maklumin
yg penting dah banyak bhsa indonesianyaa...
masih bisa dimengerti walawpun bingung
^_^V
gedh4nk
gedh4nk
PuPuEgg

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 pm

Hehehehe lucu hasil trans nya ^^ pake trans tool ya?

Thx lah setidaknya ada yg mau berusaha bantu translate ^^
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by setosan Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 pm

nyahahahaha
tapi belepotan kurang ngerti saya >.<
setosan
setosan
PuPu Baby

Jumlah posting : 381
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 31.03.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Puku Puku Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:07 am

Aduh Makasi udah di Translate ^w^ Thankyou ^^
Thx
Puku Puku
Puku Puku
Admin

Jumlah posting : 1442
Lokasi : Jakarta Barat
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 09.02.08

http://pwoindo-community.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by seithz Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:28 am

banyak banget omongannya si duke of deer
seithz
seithz
Baby Moderator

Jumlah posting : 648
Lokasi : Jakarta
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 06.04.08

http://pwoid.f-sw.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Puku Puku Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:39 am

Gabungan Inggris ama Indo nya lucu banget tuh Translator nya..
Nyahahahahahaha
Puku Puku
Puku Puku
Admin

Jumlah posting : 1442
Lokasi : Jakarta Barat
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 09.02.08

http://pwoindo-community.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Prodigy Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:27 pm

thx a loT ^__^....

hihihihi.....
Prodigy
Prodigy
Senior

Jumlah posting : 1821
Lokasi : BeTwen HelL n HeaVeN
PuPu Point :

Registration date : 28.02.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by vslayer Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:54 am

Sama2 Sanctus Nyahehehehe.....

Mudah2an bisa di mengerti bahasanya ^^
vslayer
vslayer
Junior

PuPu Point :

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Halaman 1 dari 2 1, 2  Next

Kembali Ke Atas